Saturday, January 30, 2016

Piano Tiles 2 online

Piano Tiles 2
Just tap the black piano tiles and avoid the white tiles in this HTML5 version ofPiano Tiles 2 (Don’t Tap the White Tile 2)!
This super fun and addictive game has just one rule: don’t touch the white tiles! Are your reflexes good enough to master this challenge? Choose your favorite game mode and play for a high score or just for fun!
Addicted to this game Piano Tiles. Can anyone beat my high score in Classic Pro mode? Let me know what your highest score is in any game mode in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Don't Tap The White Tile! New game. version for developers. Full Beta. Push - https://goo.gl/3fxpbI

    ReplyDelete

  2. Great blog and I love what you have to say and I think I will tweet this out to my friends so they can check it out as well. I like what you have to say great article. keep blogging the good stuff
    piano tiles
    piano tiles 2
    unfair mario

    ReplyDelete